Self Storage in Philadelphia: Convenient and Affordable
Philly Self Storage Offers a variety of units, supplies, and combines it with a knowledgeable team making a great storage experience!
Welcome to the best storage in Philadelphia; Philly Self Storage. We offer storage in South Philadelphia at 1902 Columbus Boulevard near the Columbus Commons Shopping Center. Our building houses a variety of unit sizes to accommodate any move. Our Self Storage in Philadelphia facility provides storage solutions for individuals and businesses. Many people think moving is the only reason to rent a storage space, but we offer a variety of solutions. Are you contracted to work a job in the area? Have an office space with boxes of papers? Visit Philly Self Storage today to meet with our team and tour our facility. No time to stop by? Use our Size Guide to help you decide what unit may be the best fit for you. Self Storage in Philadelphia often have facilities that are difficult to enter. We offer the ease of entering through a large platform.
- 5×5– While the smallest of unit sizes available, it can host a variety of items. Store seasonal goods like lawn tools, golf equipment or a few boxes of miscellaneous items. Summer home from college? Store your books, bedding, and favorite desk chair until next semester.
- 5×10– This size unit is a nice long rectangle size and allows for an entire mid sized room of furniture to be stored. This unit is perfect for those dusty remodeling projects.
- 7.5×10– Just a few square feet larger than the 5×10 but well worth the extra space. Now you can store that mid sized room of furniture plus a few extra boxes of miscellaneous items.
- 10×10– This is the unit you need for a large move. 100 square feet worth of space to hold all of that apartment furniture before moving into your new house. Of course maybe your remodel is larger than just one room and you need to move 2-3 rooms worth of furniture out of the house during the process.
- 10×15– Have some larger items that need storage? Perfect for pianos, couches, washer/dryer units. This unit will hold up to 3 rooms worth of items. This is a great unit if you need to downsize an elderly family member.
- 10×20– The largest unit available and it will hold a five bedroom house, including a refrigerator, washer/dryer, and large ticket items like tables and couches.
SELF STORAGE in PHILADELPHIA
Many people look to self storage in Philadelphia as a way to keep their possession safe during transitional periods.
Below are some of the main reasons to look for a self storage space in South Philadelphia:
- Downsizing Senior Family Members
Self Storage in Philadelphia allows you the space you don’t have a home to hold on to items you don’t need every day. When you’re remodeling a room in your house, keep your couches and rugs dust free by storing them at our storage facility in Philadelphia. When your senior family members move to a retirement home, keep those family treasures safe with us. At Philly Self Storage, you can pick up boxes and bubble wrap to preserve all of your favorite pieces. Don’t forget to view our expert Moving Guide! This helpful took will make your move easy and convenient and that’s what Philly Self Storage is all about.
Business Storage Solutions in South Philadelphia
Is your office cluttered? Being remodeled? In desperate need of extra space? See our unit size availability below to find out how we can help make your life easier and organized!
- 5×5– Put your files, books, office chairs, and boxes in this unit.
- 5×10– You can place the contents of one office in here, including your desk, bookcase, and filing cabinets.
- 10×10– Have a larger office to store? This unit will hold up 2 desks, computers, storage boxes, and chairs.
- 10×15– Put the contents of three office rooms in this unit. Add several desks, computers, and filing cabinets.
- 10×20– The largest unit available and it will hold the contents of five office rooms. Have a lot of paper and files lying around? This generous unit will also hop a five year supply of business and tax files.